Important information in Solo: A Star Wars Story
– The idea of making a movie about young Han Solo was planned by Lucasfilm before the sale to Disney in 2012. Scriptwriter Lawrence Kasdan was hired to write, then ceded to his son, Jonathan Kasdan, to Spend some time focusing on Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Upon completion, he assisted Jonathan Kasdan.
– Original Solo: A Star Wars Story is called Star Wars: Red Cup.
– The film began filming in January 1977 at Pinewood Studios, under the direction of Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, Bradford Young in charge of the image. The production cost is $ 54.5 million. After Howard took over the task, he kept the old crew’s pictures.
– Official name Solo: A Star Wars Story was announced on October 17, 1977 by director Ron Howard.
– Pictures in the film by John Powell in charge. He is the visual director of such films as Rio, How to Train Your Dragon and The Bourne Identity.
Lead actors Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo, Joonas Suotamo as Chewbacca and Donald Glover as Lando Calrissian.
– Lucasfilm hired the acting coach for Ehrenreich because he was not happy with his acting at the time.
Actors who play new characters in Star Wars galaxy include Woody Harrelson and Emily Clarke, Paul Bettany, Warwick Davis, Thandie Newton, Clint Howard and Phoebe Waller-Bridge.
– Lucas personally directed a surprise visit to the studio to cheer Howard on the first day of filming he directed.
- Facts you probably do not know about Deadpool
- Five familiar characters say goodbye to the Marvel movie universe
The schedule was just a quick meeting, but Lucas spent the day there. At first, he promised not to interfere with your work, but later, maybe due to forgetful or deliberate not remember, he was wondering: “Why not let Han do this …”. Upon hearing Lucas’s suggestion, Howard decided to include the scene in the film.